Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Sunday, August 14, 2016

#Gems Of #Strength #Anthology: Bettina By Chrissy Moon!


Hey Everyone!! :-)

Today, Chrissy Moon is here to tell us about her Bettina. Bettina is the next story in my series of features on the Gems Of Strength anthology, and joins Angel Strong, Deep In The ValleyFocal PointThe Road To HappinessA Mother's HeartCombustionVanquish, Undeniable Love, Childish Things, Fox, and Burned Toast on my list of awesome sisterhood stories.  I'll let Chrissy tell you about herself and her story. :-)

Chrissy:
Excerpt from Bettina:

“It means,” he responds after a minute of silence, “That my feelings for you have no expectation. I don’t demand your presence. I don’t demand anything except for the permission to dream of you now and have my heart linger next to yours for as long as I exist. Forever.”
I heave and brush some newly-falling rain off my chin. I realize that it is not rain but my tears. I don’t understand this. The realness of one man’s love, the notion that he would love me just to love me and nothing further…

Short author bio:
California native Chrissy Moon has been a poet since age 7, and has been a published author since 2013.

Her works include paranormal romance novels for both teens and adults, horror short stories, and more. During her downtime, she is a great lover of coffee and popcorn, in that order.

Learn more about Chrissy at www.chrissymoon.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment